Saturday, December 12, 2015

Make Me Sin by J. T. Geissinger





Chloe was adorable first time being in a motorcycle and she needs a little help, "my voice comes out tiny. “I don’t think I’m doing it right.”He takes my hands, and gently lowers them to his abdomen, locking my fingers together over a hard expanse of muscle that definitely isn’t his crotch." AJ isn't one for mincing words or holding back, "he’s frowning at me in total confusion. Then his face clears as he begins to understand. “Are you asking if my ***k is deformed?” AJ is a real man he knows what to do and how to treat his woman when she's sick, "when I’m too weak to sit up to feed myself, he props me against his chest and spoon-feeds me chicken soup or organic ice cream he bought from the health store." I loved his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment