Saturday, December 12, 2015

I Kissed a Rogue by Shana Galen



Lila is a spitfire and tends to always get her way, “as for your bed,” she said in a prissy tone, “I couldn’t possibly sleep under that blue coverlet or in the same bed where you sired all those children. Speaking of which, I have wax now, so you might seal and send your missives.” Brook’s head spun." Being a man Brook has to have his say, “might we go back over that last exchange? You procured wax . Very good. The blue coverlet was not to your taste. Very well. But what children are you speaking of?” Brook does love to torment his woman at times, “I left my breeches on. Perhaps I should show you exactly how inconsiderate I can be.” He reached for the waistband." I liked this book Brook and Lila although totally different worked out well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment