Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Screwed by Kendall Ryan



There are times things accidentally come out of Emery's mouth, “it was a lot of me, myself, and I back then.” She giggles, covering her mouth with her hand. “Oh God, did I just tell you that I used to mas***bate a lot?” Hayden is a strange man when it comes to explaining things, “no, just listen.” I clear my throat. “In my world, women didn’t pass gas, they didn’t belch, or ***t, or do any of that other disgusting stuff men do.” She rolls her eyes. “But then you did that and I thought it was cute. Like, legitimately. I wasn’t grossed out; I wasn’t disgusted. I actually liked the fact that you were comfortable enough around me to let go and be yourself.” I enjoyed this book, Hayden learned that slow and steady wins the woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment