Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Susana and the Scot by Sabrina York



Susana's daughter Isobel knows how to drive a man bonkers and it's entertaining:
             Isobel rolled her eyes. “I’m a lass,” she said, as though this made any difference. “Men should have red hair.”
            “And?”
           “That’s all. Your hair is stupid.”
          “You woke me up to tell me my hair was stupid?” And what was wrong with his hair?
         “It’s not my fault you woke up.”
Andrew is a charming and honest man, "he snorted right back. “Nae.” Not with her, he didn’t. “You are a verra beautiful woman, Susana. I find myself lacking in any kind of control around you.” Isobel totally a role the show of this book, the whole world revolves around that little girl and I loved it. I enjoyed this book and I can't wait for Lana's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment