Saturday, August 29, 2015

Every Love by L.K. Collins




I wasn't sure what I thought of Nate especially in the beginning where he's trying to get the girl, and he's doing extracurricular activities with another. That's kind of a red flag for me I rather have men work hard to get their women and not be doing extra activities on the side, don't get me wrong he wasn't cheating they weren't together yet but I still didn't like it. Once the little blip in the road is finished and things got to really going between him and Elaina I fell in love with him, “I’m not sure myself, but I like how you feel in my arms and how we are when we’re together.” I really enjoyed seeing the caring side of Nate, "tears fill her eyes and I grab her face, holding her cheeks in the palms of my hands. “Don’t cry, baby, I’ll take care of it.” Overall this was a good read, it was about time Nate got his story told.

No comments:

Post a Comment