Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Inevitable Circumstances by S.R. Grey



This time around the book was filled with more action than romance and I was okay with that because we got dual point of views. Farren that boy is all man, "I’m still a man, Essa, and a very jealous one at that." The man could be an animal at times and didn't I find that sexy, "wasn’t planning on it,” I growl, sounding like the alpha I effing am, especially in this moment." Even though he has stamina he sometimes need to remind his woman he's only human and needs substance and a breather, "I’m starving, Essalin. I think I might need something more substantial than a burger." I liked this book but I enjoyed the first one better because of them meeting for the first time and the getting to know yous.

No comments:

Post a Comment