Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Librarian Principle by Helena Hunting



Fun, flirty, sexy, humor, this book had it all I love Liese, “so, to paraphrase,” she began in a conspiratorial whisper, “you’d like to have dinner with me so I can tell you about my masturbation habits? Would that be accurate, sir?” Ryder may be cool and collected and in charge at school burn when it comes to romance and Liese the boy has no idea what the hell he's doing, "then he finally seemed to remember himself and blurted out, “I got these for you.” He thrust a bouquet of flowers at her." Some people may not realize this but Ryder does have manners, “at least I announced myself before I pressed my hard-on against your a**.” Ryder's reaction to her parents walking in on them was priceless, "Ryder glared at her. “I don’t see how this is funny. What the hell kind of impression am I going to make now? We were having sex in your front hallway,” he said as he hastily buttoned his shirt. “I broke your damn table.” I loved this book so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment