Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How to Seduce a Billionaire by Portia Da Costa



I loved Jess she was just so innocent and pure and spoke the truth no matter how wacky it was, she was herself, "I . . . I don’t know why I’m here,’ she blurted out. ‘Why did you ask me? You don’t know me, and I’m sure I’m not your usual type." She's a curious creature and the only way to learn things is by getting hands on, "mischief dancing on his face because he’d caught her checking out his equipment. As if of its own accord, her hand snaked out, and cupped him." I mean she's getting some real hands on experience with our boy Ellis, "of course you have.’ He grasped his c***, as if offering it to her. ‘And it’s much better to practise on the real thing anyway . . . But be gentle with me, eh." I enjoyed this book and it was because of Jess she wasn't into games, or mind tricks she was herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment