Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Two Truths and a Lie by Ashley Stoyanoff


I think Ashley has another award winning series on her hands, the characters were lovable and I enjoyed this book. I loved Jason, "Jesus effing Christ, I need to get my head checked. And a drink. I really need a drink." Being interrupted is something Jason hates especially when he was just about to get serious with his woman, "Jason glares at him, taking in the beer, the bag, and the huge grin on Wes's face. "What the eff do you think you're doing here?" With the way Jason acts you'd think the boy hates barbecues, "looks like we're having a effin' barbecue," Jason grumbles after a moment." Jason knows how to make his woman feel special:
         "Welcoming you home," I say, as I move through the house, going for the stairs.
         She laughs again, this time louder. "But my bags."
         I grind her against me, letting her feel how much I want her. 'They can wait darlin'." 
I can't wait for the next one in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment