Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Insanity by Xavier Neal


Clint and Haven have issues I mean I gave the boy some major props for holding himself back, "I really hate to have to say this, but we have to get up." My body's reaction to being so close to her has me groaning. I shift so my c*** doesn't knock against her. Effing ba****." Once you know both Haven and Clint removed their heads from their butts it was a pleasant story to read, but they both have bad timing in wanting to have sex, "my c*** stiffens harder in my boxers just as my phone vibrates again reminding me I have to go. I have to effing leave. Worst timing. Reluctantly, I pull my lips from hers, I whisper, "Angel. I gotta go." I'm glad to see this chapter close I would love it if some of Clint's boys got a story of their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment