Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gideon's Promise by Morgana Phoenix


Freakin' FINALLY!! Ya'll don't know how long I have been nagging, begging, whining, hounding, and just plain annoying this girl for this man's book! Gideon has exceeded all my expectations and more! I loved his sauciness, ballsiness, and brashness, "what can I say," he hoisted his feet up on the table and leaned his chair back on two legs. "Women either want to spank me, or strip me naked. Sometimes at the same time." When his mama tells him to strip the boy has no problem letting her know what's what, "yeah no," he decided evenly. "I am now a big boy who can men his own boo-boos. Plus, I would rather not flash the room with my skivvies, but thank you for offering." At times I was in aww of the sweetness and thoughtfulness he had in him, "I can't make love to you in that form," he informed her, just in case. "I mean, I could. It is possible. All my pieces are still there and they work. But your body is not made for my...equipment. I would definitely hurt you." I loved him and I'm eagerly waiting for the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment