Friday, February 27, 2015

Agonize by Xavier Neal


Lex girl can tease her man, "the minute I see his teeth dig sharply into his bottom lip I ask, "is there a problem?" A low groan crawls out as I feel his d*** stiffen in my grasp." Tony he likes to make sure he wears things that make him think of his woman through out the day, "why wouldn't I wanna wear the tie that made my wife come not once, not twice, but three times before 8 a.m.?" Lex sometimes doesn't know the proper etiquette speak when screwing her man, "baby, I can't keep a hard d*** and talk about the people who decided to bring me into this world to try to save their marriage at the same time." At times I thought Lex could have done a little more to welcome herself in the gang inside of always having her hands on her man which I had no problem with but I think there's a time and place for that and well being introduced to the gang and family isn't one of those times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment