Friday, February 27, 2015

Just a Little Flirt by Renita Pizzitola


Cade he likes to give his woman cookie options and share his opinions on them, "I like the peanut butter. And the chocolate. Hell, they're all good." He popped a french fry into his mouth." He always is willing to go the extra mile for his girl, "well, if that day ever comes, I'll owe you one for the birthday party." He raised his beer and tilted it in my direction. "Awkward family functions can be our thing."  Cade was always comforting, fun to be around and an all around decent guy, "see, that wasn't so bad." Cade tugged me a little closer. "And right after I pry your nails from my skin, I'll get us something cold to drink." He's always reassuring his girl things, "Cade laughed. Like hard. "Okay. First off, you're not fat. I should know. I've seen you naked." I liked this book it was cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment