Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hero by Samantha Young


Caine is a tough cookie to crack he reminds me of that Katy Perry song 'Hot and Cold' I mean the boy can be down right ruthless, "it wasn't about that," he snapped, his eyes sparking with his ire. "I didn't want you there and I made that clear. When I want something a certain way I get it. I thought I'd also made that clear by now." Then there were other time when I started to like him, he let his walls down just a tad, "his eyes narrowed. "Lexie, may I come to your apartment tonight so I can eff your brains out?" He can be a very generous guy, "the dress? It's just because." His eyes suddenly smoldered and I melted under them. "And because I'd like to eff you in it." I liked this book, I really did, I'm hoping Henry gets a book as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment