Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Double Trouble by Ruby Dixon


Beast and Muscle are totally opposites although I enjoyed Beast's caring-ness I enjoyed the bluntness and the rawness of Muscle more, "now I know that Beast ain't cookin' this morning." Muscle drawls as he enters the kitchen. "Because the house ain't on fire. Hey there, Shy-girl." He approaches me, grabs me from behind, and squeezes my breast as he kisses my neck. "Ain't you a fine sight for morning wood. You sore?"  The one thing Beast and Muscle have in common well except for Shy is the fact that they're protective of her, "She might be your sister, but I'm the only one effing her at the moment. Unless Beast wants a turn right now? His hand strokes down my back, soothing me, and it's only then that I realize my entire body is shaking like a leaf." I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. I really liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment