Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Into the Darkness by K.F. Breene


There's actually two men that stole my heart in this book, no it's not a love triangle but one is swoon worthy and the other is just worthy of being mentioned since he entertained by through out the whole book. Stefan he's the head honcho and at times is peculiar, "his nostrils flared. "Charles was right; your arousal is a unique scent. Like a spicy, warm drink on a mid-winter's night. It rises above other smells, entrancing the mind." Charles that boy was pure amusement through out this book and he is not a shy fellow, "I'm certainly not trying to rip my c*** off. What else would I be doing with it?" The things he comes up with I just can't get over it, "no. And you know what, I don't even want to have sex with you anymore. That's how mad I am at you right now!" Stefan is really a tough nut to crack but Sasha can wear anyone down without them even knowing it, "damn it! Just thinking of her gave him wood." I was surprised to see that this book ended in a cliffhanger as I was expecting each book to be about a different character, (*laughs at myself*) see what happens when I expect things, but this series is based on Sasha and Stefan and their troubles and I'm certainly looking forward to reading more of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment