Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Absolute Beginners by SJ Hooks


I enjoyed this book, I can't wait for the second one. I loved Stephen and Julia together. Julia there were times I felt for her, yeah she's a smart-mouth, and tough exterior but that girl is vulnerable, "wait. I don't have enough money for a cab and my friends already left in the other direction. Can I have a ride?" I didn't want her in my car. It wouldn't be appropriate at all. "Hey, never mind," she said before I could answer. "I'll just see you in class on Friday." When I turned around, she was already walking away." I liked her attitude, "Stephen," she said with her lopsided grin, "I just had your c*** in my mouth. I think you can call me by my first name." I liked how eager she could be, "I couldn't wait another second to feel your c*** inside me," she laughed. "I mean, it's been a week." Stephen was quirky, and a little awkward at time and I loved him for that, "I never meant to be so, um rough with you. I hope I didn't scare you?" I can't wait to dive into the second book when it's ready that little taste we got had me going and I'm eager.

No comments:

Post a Comment