Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Undressed by Shannon Richard


I love this series so I'm always excited when a new book comes out, and this author is one I really enjoy reading her work. Our girl Abby can be impatient at times especially when it pertains to her man and getting him naked, "she was working the buttons a moment later, but her impatience got the best of her and she ripped it open. He grinned against her mouth as buttons scattered across the wooden floor, but he didn't break the kiss." Logan he appreciates his woman's efforts especially when it's of the teasing nature: 
         "My bra is. I'm not wearing panties."
         Logan's head came up in an instant. "What was that?" 
        "I'm going commando. The material of this dress is too thin. Shows everything. So I took a leaf out of your book." 
As I said I enjoy this series and I'm always looking forward to a new book, but now that I got a taste of these delicious hockey players I want more of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment