Monday, December 29, 2014

Wild and Free by Kristen Ashley


Our girl has a little jealousy problem, "you fed from someone you effed and you did that yesterday! The day you met me!" He lifted his hands like he was going to touch me, so I threw one of mine out, batting his away, shouting, "don't touch me!" Abel he's rough and alpha but he has a soft spot when it comes to his girl, "pussycat, effin' you hard on your knees. You think I don't know you'll give me anything?" He also likes to tell his girl what's going to happen, "it's gonna get un-shaky and I'm gonna plant my babies inside you and we're gonna have a family." He sometimes has to be firm, "Off. The. Pill," he repeated with caution, not quite as gentle, so I knew that I had to proceed with caution." Obviously Abel stands firm on what he wants. I liked this book it was better than the first one I didn't read the second one as I was naughty and saw some reviews and I was on the fence about it, but this one was really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment