Monday, December 29, 2014

Ignited by Suzannah Daniels


You know you have a good man when chivalry isn't dead, "I held Amber's chair out for her while she sat down, and then I helped her coot up to the table." Hawk realizes he has a good woman when she shows her appreciation, "I like the way you make me feel, Hawk." I ran my hand beneath his boxers, feeling the velvet tip of his erection." Amber really realizes she has a good man when he stuffs his plate full of her cooking, "I added another ladleful. It was twice as many dumplings as I would normally start with, but I knew she'd worked hard on them. The least I could do was see that they were all eaten by the end of the meal."  I liked this book but at times I was more interested in Jace and Cade and Seren I can't wait for the next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment