Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Savor by Xavier Neal


Apparently Logan has issues where his furniture is concerned one chair in particular, "defensively, Logan folds his arms across his chest and glares at Tony. "What the eff are you doing in my chair?" He's still romantic in his own weird, strange way, "baby, I've taken down fighters twice as heavy as you." I assure her as I head us towards the couch. "And right now, the only thing I am worried about is how long until I am balls deep inside your beautiful body." I honestly can't wait for C.J's book, "C.J. smirks proudly. "Nothing to be ashamed of, Erin. I'll let you call me daddy if you want." I'm glad Logan was smart enough to get his head out of his a** before it was too late. I can't wait to see what Erin and C.J. bring to the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment