Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Beyond Chance by Karice Bolton



When not being able to see each other for three weeks Brandy sure knows how to entice her man, "trouble?" he asked. "What kind of trouble could you possibly get me in?" I ran my hand along his thigh, and he let out a low groan as he leaned into the seat." I had some doubts about Aaron in this book, I didn't like the secret that boy kept and neither did Brandy, but he redeemed himself when he changes the thing that his woman didn't like, "the only way I understand to deal with a problem is to solve it, fix it. That's what I do. You told me you didn't like me talking to her, so I stopped. I don't know what else you want me to do." In the end things worked out as always for these two, it's that damn communication that gets them, but I'm glad they worked through it and I was glad to see the other happy couples as well for an update, but I'm ready to meet some new characters Karice can we introduce some new ones into the fold?

No comments:

Post a Comment