Thursday, November 27, 2014

Vampires Never Cry Wolf by Sara Humphreys


I loved the back and forth between Sadie and Killian:
        "Or did you come to try and steal my DJ again?" She tilted her chin in defiance and glared up at him triumphantly.
         "Justine told you already?" Killian rose to his full height, his mouth set in a grim. "S***." 
I loved Sadie she was a character that could hold her own, "how did you know I'd be here?" Her eyes flicked over him quickly. "And why are you naked." Killian was an interesting cocky character, "hardly." Killian held her fiery stare. "I have nothing against a threesome. In fact, I've enjoyed a few over the years and I can assure you - I'm the only male." Sadie can be soft and sweet where her man is concerned, "even with a pair of boxers covering it up, you have one fine-lookin' backside." I mentioned that I loved the back and forth between Sadie and Killian right?:
       She asked quietly. "I mean...I kind of screwed you." 
      "Yes." Killian wiggled his eyebrows. "You did. Several times." 
I enjoyed this book so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for these characters and what the series has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment