Saturday, November 1, 2014

Mending Scars by Nikki Narvaez


Loved it better than the first one Ryker that boy's thoughts are still consumed with his girl no matter what the activity they're supposed to be doing, "I leaned to the side and craned my head to get a glimpse of her a**. Eff, that a**. Kaiya cleared her throat and stifled a laugh. "Excuse me, but we don't have all night. I'd really like to learn this routine." There are times the boy just succumbs to his desire, "I know I should be concentrating on training you, but feeling you against me like this makes me effing crazy, baby." Sometimes he also just says things to make his girl feel good about herself even when he doesn't care and that makes a good man right there, "I looked down at her hot pink nails. "Yeah, babe." I could care less what color her nails were, but I complimented her choice anyway. "Looks great on you." All I'm gonna say is Kamden and Nori need a book they don't have to be together as a couple just that they need one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment