Saturday, November 1, 2014

Claiming His Witch by Ellis Leigh


This one is by far my favorite out of the series, I loved Pup, and his politeness when his mate was around, "Pup jerked, bringing his hands in front of him in a show of modesty that made me giggle. Not that I hadn't already gotten an eyeful. "Sorry. I didn't think about the fact that I was naked." Rebel we see his naughty a** again I missed him in the last book, "keep it up, Cherry." Rebel yelled through the closed door. "If I remember correctly, you definitely wanted this four-hundred-year-old d*** near you last night. All six times." Pup is probably the possessive I think out of the couples we read so far in this series, "he brought his lips to my neck, kissing and licking his way to my shoulder. "I gave you a claiming mark; my scent is all over you. It's inside of you. Every inch of you smells like me." I kinda want Scarlett and Beast to get mated together but if it didn't happen already in this book I doubt it'll happen but I would really love it if Beast got a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment