Saturday, November 1, 2014

Claiming His Need by Ellis Leigh


Gates he can be a flirty boy, "what if I want you to look at me? Would you do that? Would you get a good look if it was what I really wanted?" Her hands came around to grip my hips, pulling me close, my erection pressing into the softness of her a**." I think Gates likes that his girl can be naughty at times, "Gates wrapped his good arm around me and pulled me all the way down to lie on his chest. "Oh really, now? And what kinds of cussing are we talking about?" Gates is all for making his woman happy, "Kaija grinned. She looked up at me with so much joy in her eyes, I couldn't resist. I pressed my lips to hers for a heated kiss before smacking her on the a**. "Go ahead." With each book that's put out in the series I find that I'm liking them more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment