Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's a Vampire Christmas by Lia Davis


Gideon holds nothing back when it comes to his wants and desires he has no issues sharing what's on his mind, "every moment I'm around you, the need to possess you grows stronger. As does the desire to be inside you with my fangs and c***." Sometimes when you see your man in a state of undress you forget yourself and what you came to tell him, "the door opened- Gideon stood before her in nothing but his jeans with the top button undone. She swallowed, and tried to mask the wave of desire crashing over her. It was no use. His nostrils flared, and his lips curved into a sensual smile. "Did you want to join us?" Alasdair, he took awhile for me to like him but once that playful side came out with his girl I loved him, "don't tease me female." He tapped her on her a**, making her squeak." I enjoyed this book, I liked it. I'm kinda curious about Julian's story so I'm hoping Lia gives that boy one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment