Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Billion Dollar Player by Mandy Baxter


I can say our boy Jase is pretty consistent when it comes to Avery, "since last week?" Avery said. "Three." At every dinner party he'd thrown, he'd asked her out at the end of the night. And Avery had turned him down each and every time." Jase he sometimes has trouble holding in his emotions, "because I'm going to effing explode if I don't kiss you right now." He also needs to always hear that Avery wants him, "he needed to eff her like he needed his next breath. "I want you. Tell me you want me, too. Tell me to eff you, Avery." I mean it's pretty sad when Jase has a walking hard on 24/7 for his girl, "having a little trouble with your pants?" she asked in a playful tone that did nothing to calm his raging hard-on." To me this book was like a new age Romeo and Juliet minus the dying part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment