Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lush by Beth Yarnall


Cal sometimes has to make things very clear for Lucy, "I wouldn't be paying you to sleep with me. I'd be paying you to be my wife. The sleeping-with-me part would be optional." Lucy that girl knows how to get a reaction out of her man, and in public places, "he did groan then. "Jesus God almighty darlin', are you trying to make me embarrass myself right here in front of our friends and family?" Sometimes Cal likes to go off their list of fantasies so he can see his wife get pleasure, "I don't care what number this is. I want to see your fave." He eased himself into her little by little, watching her the whole time, until he was fully seated. "Oh, God. I can't..." Personally Cal doesn't care when, where, or how he gets inside his wife as long as he's inside her, he's such a romantic man, "he gave her a gentle kiss. "Me too, darlin'. Me too. Any way I can be inside you works for me." Of course there are the times the boy just can't control his urges, "the closet, the floor, the bed. I don't care where." She kissed him, and that last sliver of fear dissolved as he slid his hands all the way up her skirt to grab her a**." With a little stalker in the mix this book was a fun read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment