Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mine To Take by Jackie Ashenden


Gabriel, is how do you say...he can be mean, "uh-huh." Leaning his head back against the red velvet of the booth, Gabriel shot her a look from beneath surprisingly long dark lashes. "Why don't you tell me about it, baby? In the interest of full disclosure." I think Honor brings out a side of him that makes him aggressive, "because I'm effing impatient." He said the word with a certain amount of relish, as if he wanted to shock her." But then she brings out a side of his animal, "Christ, she was lovely, she really was. And she had no idea that the way she sat there on the back of his bike, dressed in tight-fighting leather, made him hard." To me it seemed like Gabriel always had his guard up as if he was afraid to let Honor in, but he was always upfront and honest about his feelings with her (sometimes), "no. I wanted to go riding with you so I could have that effing hot little body of yours up against mine on the back of my bike." My favorite side of Gabriel was his protective nature toward Honor, this of course is after she broke down his defenses, "you know I didn't want you to come. This isn't the place for you." He bent his head, gave her a very public kiss, unable to resist the urge." I enjoyed this book immensely I loved Gabriel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment