Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Zoey Avenger by Lizzy Ford


My Declan is back and I'm so excited I've missed my man, "his hand remained on her forearm, and he rested his other on her hip without moving out of her way. "Don't fight me tonight," he said huskily, his breath stirring the hair on the back of her neck. "Let me fix this." He's trying to redeem himself and I think for a man whose as strong and powerful as he is, is really hot and noble, "an incubus eff. An enforcer deals with facts and truth," he began in the same raw whisper. "Zoey, I don't know what to do but I can't lose you." Sometimes Declan just wants his girl, "give Grant his marching orders and come home with me." It was more of a command this time, whispered in his husky voice, his hazel eyes piercing." His idea generally always lead to the bedroom, "you come home with me, and we eff until one of us passes out." The ending was good and it leaves room for more if Lizzy decides that Declan needs another book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment