Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Her Hot Number by Talia Hunter


Blake has tons of logic and reasoning, "either we go shopping, or you wear that bikini until they manage to find your luggage, which might not be for a couple of days. And while you do look very nice in it, when I take you out for dinner tonight, you might feel a little awkward being the only one in the restaurant who's not wearing actual clothing." He's a man that often changes his mind, "hey." He slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "I've changed my mind. Temporary insanity - I don't know what the hell I was thinking." His hands moved down to her butt and he bent his knees to push his swelling stiffness against her bare cleft. "I'm taking you back to bed." I enjoyed this book and the back and forth between Blake and Caylee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment