Monday, September 29, 2014

Full Circle by Chudney Thomas


I loved this book and I felt for Ria, and Drake he's just a demanding presence, "aren't you going to tell me why you're leaving?" Drake asked. He wasn't growling at her anymore. His voice was as gentle as she supposed one could make gravel." He has good intentions when it comes to his girl, "I know, but seeing as you view yourself as human, I decided that I have to court you before I can claim you as my mate." He's such a softie when it comes to Ria, "what, and have you pi**ed off at me? No thanks. I'd like to have my mate happy." She still had her purse on her shoulder. "Spend the day with me?" I can't wait to see if the author writes a book for the other characters I think she might because there was still some unexplained questions that weren't answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment