Monday, September 29, 2014

Step Brother Dearest by Penelope Ward


Yeah I cried through out the whole book my heart was breaking for Greta, I wasn't expecting that. Elec he shows Greta things that she didn't know especially the male anatomy:
              I got my first up-close look at the circular barbell piercing. "Will it break the condom?" 
             "That's never happened. I use a sturdy kind and extra large for that reason...and extra large for the other reason." He winked.
Sometimes I don't think the boy realizes what comes out of his mouth or how it affects people, "she's wonderful; one of the best things that's ever happened to me, actually." Punched in the gut." He's fiercely protective. "He grabbed the guy by the neck. "Who the eff do you think you are putting your hands on her like that?" He's also like a caveman when it comes to Greta, "or we can go outside right now and eff hard in the alley." I really enjoyed this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment