Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Beautiful Illusions by Addison Moore


Our girl Demi likes to speak her opinions, "has anyone ever told you that you've got balls the size of this mountain?" She's panting and far too impressed with what just happened." There was one scene that had me laughing at Demi and her interpretations of Gavin's words:
                    "Perfect. Let's take a quick ride." She glances down at my jeans as if I just asked her to hop on. 
                   "Yeah" - her lips part as she eyes my crotch with heavy lids - "let's do it." 
Gavin is every girl's dream he's willing to do anything for his girl, "tell me everything, Demi. I'm ready to slay giants for you, and I can't do that if I don't know what or who I'm up against." I loved Gavin he made this book for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment