Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Three Months and You're Mine by Casey McMillin


Sometimes Zack just has to show Meredith he means business, "I don't know, you tell me." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his lap. He was wearing grey Nike sweatpants and I could easily feel how hard he was underneath." Sometimes he also has to repeat himself, "get up and go lock it," I repeated. "My mom never remembers to know, and I'm not trying to have her walk in and see you with your hand on -" I mean the boy still has to give her reasonings when she doesn't move, "Meredith, I'm twenty-four years old. I own a home. I can have a girl rub on my Johnson if it suits me. Just go lock the door." That was my favorite scene I laughed so hard. When the time finally comes for them to do the naughty Zack is only interested in one thing, specifically panties, your night clothes too, but I'm more interested to see what panties you have in there." I loved this book and I loved Zack.

No comments:

Post a Comment