Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Sassy Wedding by Milly Taiden


I love this series and it's always hard for me to wait for the next book to come out it's like when I finish one book I'm thinking alright next one now, so when Milly decides to put out a little novella with one of my two favorite characters Aric and Jordan I'm all giddy and it gets me through the hard waiting period. Aric and Jordan are still so horny for each other and personally I wouldn't have it any other way, "I'm going to get you for that. Now these guys have to scent how much I want to leave so I can be with you." I mean Jordan that girl is no nonsense when it comes to her man, "eff the dress. I want you." She slid a hand down to grasp his c***. God, he was hard. She wanted him inside her. Deep." Now that I've finished the novella I'm impatiently waiting for the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment