Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tempting Her Best Friend by Gina L. Maxwell


Sometimes Alyssa just needs to spell things out for Dillon, "fine!" she said, throwing her hands up. "I'm horny as hell and wouldn't mind having someone around who enjoys my cooking and gives me the occasional mind-blowing orgasm, okay? Is that really so much to ask for?" Dillon is such a sexy boy, "it's your own damn fault. You're the one who turned an innocent sucker into an edible sex toy. I've never been so effing turned on in my life." Dillon and Alyssa are so playful when they're together, "baby, I'm a good foreman because I'm good at giving orders. Now, get your sexy a** upstairs." He punctuated his command with a slap on her butt." I really enjoyed reading this book, I loved Dillon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment