Friday, August 1, 2014

Relentless Liberation by L.J. Fine


There's no other way to describe Tyler than as adorable, "listen to you. My duality." He laughed. "So basically you think I have a split personality disorder. And you think I'm sweet?" He's blunt and honest, "all right. The first two are fighting and effing. Not necessarily in that order." When it comes to the naughty he takes it seriously, "the smile slipped from his face and he growled, the sound predatory. "What I am is hard." Bending his knees, he pushed up until the rigid length of his impressive erection was pressed tight up against her core." I love the dirty talk it really turned me on, "yeah, you do. You're so greedy, baby. You're gonna swallow it all down. Every last effing drop." Once again Ellora's Cave hasn't let me down with all the authors they have I really do love this publishing company and it's authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment