Friday, August 1, 2014

Bound to be Tamed by Becca Jameson


I loved Aiden and Dane, they're hot and they totally dominate in everything, "it's bad enough you wore jeans." Aiden nibbled on her ear and then her neck, nosing her hair off her shoulder. "I'm betting you also have on panties. Don't get used to it. We'll let you keep these clothes this morning, but that's not how we're going to roll in the future." I loved how thoughtful the boys were, "Aiden led her by the hand into the master bath. He handed her a toothbrush. "This will be your sink." He pointed to the one on the left. "I stocked the drawer with stuff you might need." He opened it and she glanced in. Sure enough, women things filled the space. Bless him." They give the best compliments, "Dane set a hand on her lower back and stroked her skin. "God, you're beautiful. I've never seen anything so sexy." He traced the welts. "I love these marks on your skin. I put them there. Aiden put them there. You are ours." I enjoyed reading the ups and downs of this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment