Friday, August 1, 2014

Cursed by Angela Addams


Raven is a take charge type of boy and he really doesn't like to repeat himself especially where Darcy is concerned, "I said take your effing clothes off, girl. You want me? I'm right effing here." He reached down and gripped his c*** in one massive hand, then stroked up the shaft to encircle his head. "Waiting for you." Darcy is a cute little thing and I love the easiness they have with each other, "they landed in a heap, arms and legs entangled, chests heaving, bodies slick with sweat and other things. "You are amazing," Darcy said with a giggle. Raven smiled and pulled her closer, coaxing her head to rest on his chest." I loved Raven's alphaness it was extremely hot, "I need to mark you properly." His voice was thick, his c*** hard." I can't wait to see what's next in this series, and what the author comes up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment