Friday, August 29, 2014

Dire by Alyssa Rose Ivy


I fell in love with Gage like right off with his playfulness, "Mary Anne, I'm flattered you want to get me into a hotel room, but I'm kind of in the mood to get home." Total bulls***. My pants were tight just thinking about her in a hotel room, but it would lead to trouble." Mary Anne that girl is a go getter, "I want this." I reached down and grabbed him. He was already poking out of his boxers, so it wasn't hard." But once Hunter walked onto the scene I was like 'Gage who?' "Is he your first boyfriend? I find girls tend to sentimentalize the first man they're with and get unnecessarily attached." Yeah at first Hunter needs to grow on you but once he did I was mentally kicking Mary Anne yelling at her 'FORGET GAGE GO WITH HUNTER, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?!" As you can tell I'm totally team Hunter I mean the boy is all that and a bag of damn chips, "I blinked my eyes - they were blinking again, and Hunter was standing in front of me in all his naked glory. "Mary Anne." He pulled me into his arms. "Who did this to you?" Yes in Alyssa fashion there is a damn cliffhanger but I didn't think it was all that bad. Next book like NOW Alyssa kay thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment