Friday, July 18, 2014

Swimming to Tokyo by Brenda St. John Brown


First I had to read this book because I love the cover, second not many notes because I was to into the story to make any. My heart broke when Zo talked about Finn like he's available, "yeah, he's...I don't know. He's available as far as I know." My stomach churns a little as I say it. It's true. He is. And aside from an occasional sizzle, things between us are totally platonic." When things heat up between Zo and Finn it's totally hot, "and when Finn cups my butt and my leg wraps around his, I feel the bulge in his shorts pressing against my pelvis. Knowing he has that reaction to me makes me feel powerful. And hot." There's one word to describe Finn and that's sexy no matter what he does it's just sexy, "that's what they're calling them now? They look like eff-me heels to me." I really enjoyed reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment