Friday, July 18, 2014

The Summer of Jake by Rachel Bailey


I don't think Jake can help himself it's in his nature to flirt, "nope. I like jeans. Don't you like me in jeans?" He gave me a mischievous grin." He's also not dumb, especially when it comes to Annalise, "you sometimes look at me with sadness in your eyes, and I wondered if someone had hurt you. I thought maybe it was the guy you took to Kelly's wedding. But it was me, wasn't it?" Annalise I loved her she had no problem speaking her mind, "I hope your condom habits haven't, because I don't have one, and," I closed my hand around him inside his boxers and open jeans, catching my breath, "I really want you inside me." This book is different from what I thought it would be, and I was totally surprised that we get Jake's perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment