Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ruthless People by J.J. McAvoy


Um, next installment please! Liam I loved his ideas for peace making between him and Mel, "everything we don't agree on, we eff out." I enjoyed the thought. "This is, after all, the longest interaction we have ever had and you haven't shot me once." Liam knows his wife is a hottie but that doesn't mean he wants other men especially the enemy to stare at her goodies, he gets all territorial, "I noticed. I should just kill the mothereffer now and save myself the annoyance. He is lucky I didn't rip his eyes out, and believe me I would have." But that's totally alright because if you stand in Mel's way when her man is down she's get all hellcat on you, "let me get this straight. You stabbed Declan. And attacked and tasered Neal while I was out?" he asked, and I nodded. He was going to find out anyway. "You show affection in the oddest ways," he said, kissing my forehead and grabbing the brandy." Did I um...mention the issue Liam has with other men and his wife? "That Italian wench is my effing wife!" I yelled, using his head as a hammer against the wall. "You don't talked of her while you pi**." Slam. "You don't talk of her, period. You don't call her anything but effing Mrs. Callahan." Slam. "And you sure as eff don't talk of her with your effing hand on your d***." Slam. Slam. Slam." Mel she's the one that keeps Liam in line although the boy likes to think its the other way around, "Liam, get your horny effing a** out of bed and help me kill a b****!" She yelled." My first sentence said it all next installment. I loved this book and this is one my arse needs to get in paperback! 

No comments:

Post a Comment