Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Rogue by Katy Evans



I was so excited about this book and then I read it and it disappointed me a little. I mean I loved how alpha and sexy Greyson was, "I'm going to give you the effing of your life, princess." Don't get me wrong I loved reading the book but I felt something was missing, and to me it wasn't as good as Remy and Brook's story. I loved being inside Greyson's head that was probably my favorite part of the book, "eff me again, but she looks adorable, somehow vulnerable and playful. She makes me effing hot." He's also learning the ways of compromising, "you can do anything you want with my apartment as long as I get to do anything I want with you," he tells me in his most sexy voice." I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment