Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Empty Net by Toni Aleo


I loved Audrey her and her drunken misadventures with Tate I wouldn't mind waking up to that hunk in my bed, "when her hand connected with what she knew wasn't her phone, more like a very large pen**, a loud, male groan filled the room. Audrey's eyes opened quickly to see that she wasn't alone in the massive king-size bed. "That's one hell of a way to wake me up." Tate he gives Audrey so many compliments but mostly on her a**, "how could I not?" She looked at him over her shoulder. "Yellow is an eye catcher," he went on. "Your a** looks fine, by the way. Very fine. You're okay?" He also has issues in waiting, "eff no, I need you now," he said before standing and chucking his pants off. He pushed his boxers down and saw Audrey's eyes go wide when his erection sprang free." I loved reading this book, and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment