Monday, June 30, 2014

Silver Wolf Clan by Tera Shanley


I loved how Grey was always open and honest with Morgan, "I have a pack, sort of, and we all play rough when we run. The scars will go away. I only got them yesterday, so they're still fresh." Okay, that didn't answer her question as thoroughly as she'd hoped. "You look upset," he said. "What's wrong? I can stop talking about this stuff. I know it's a lot to take in, and I'm sorry." I mean the boy just doesn't lie to his woman, "dammit, could anything else go wrong? "Well," he said with an explosive sigh. "She's giving me prey she caught while she was a wolf. She convinced herself as a wolf to save it for me. It's a token. A declaration of intent. She wants me to be her mate." Lying was useless. Morgan would figure things out eventually." I loved to see how much joy Morgan could/can bring to Grey, "the table settled, and Grey tried to stifle the howling happiness Wolf push and expanded inside him. His inner beast was practically singing. 'Do you mean this? You want me to be yours, then?" I wish there was some naughty bits in the book but overall it was a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment