Monday, June 30, 2014

Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid


Good grief this book was laugh out loud funny, like I almost pi**ed myself so many times, "tell me about this seamless intercourse." His eyes traveled slowly downward, then, in the same leisurely pace, moved up to mine again." Quinn there's no other way to say this but I love how you try to understand Janie, "the other time? You've been drunk two times?" His frowned eased, and he blinked at me. I noted again that his eyes were very blue, an his chest was very naked." Janie that girl has no filter which made for an interesting storyline: 
             "I don't know how much good magic sperm would do me without a snake-haired girl to put it in." 
              Quinn reached for his own water and took a gulp, but he choked when I said, "You could use me!" He abruptly set his drink down, sat back on his heels, and picked up a napkin; his eyes were wide as he coughed. I reached over and patted his back soothingly." 
With Janie around Quinn is totally thinking of rearranging his schedule, "I need to come into the office more often." I could hear the playfulness behind his words, but I didn't smile. My palms itched to touch his bare skin, and my heart fluttered in my chest." I can't wait to dive in to the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment