Friday, June 20, 2014

The Only One by Magan Vernon


I loved reading this book, I loved John, "I was right about how good that shirt would look on you." His lips were hot on my ear and linked a direct line to my panties." I loved the smarta** conversations they had:
        "Sorry. I'm not brave enough to walk around a party in a loincloth."
        He leaned in closer, his breath warm on my ear. "Yeah, but I wouldn't mind it if you did. Or just my bedroom." 
I loved how honest John was, "he placed his hands on the small of my back. "It's cool that you can't resist me. In fact it's pretty effing awesome, but I don't just want to get in your pants all the time." He has the best ideas, "if you don't want to, you don't have to, but I thought if I was going to use your shower we should conserve water and shower together." 

No comments:

Post a Comment